Anthony Reeves understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used.
Information About Me
Sole Trader: Legal Consultant
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 01249 554085
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which I always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access the personal data I hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that I have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, I must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for my performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to my use of your personal data, or because it is in my legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data is processed only in connection with the legal consultancy services that I provide to you. I only hold data for as long as is necessary. I do not share data with others without your permission. I take reasonble steps to ensure the safety and security of data.