Anthony Reeves is a Chartered Legal Executive and author of law books for the lay person.
Since qualifying in 2005, he has handled a large range of legal disputes including:
1. Property disputes (boundary disputes, rights of way disputes, adverse possession claims)
These have included:
- a private individual in a nuisance and right of way matter spanning 10 years.
- various individuals in a range of adverse possession claims that have been heard in the First-tier Tribunal.
- private individuals in claims under the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992.
- a private individual in respect of whether his boundary wall was within the curtilage of a listed building.
- a lender seeking to enforce a charge against commercial premises owned by the Guarantor.
- acting for residential property owners in a claim against the builder in a claim under the Defective Premises Act 1972.
- acting for Leasholders in a claim as to whether a service charge was due.
2. Contractual/Commercial disputes
- acting for 10 Claimants against a finacial adviser in a case of misrepresentation concerning a property deal.
- claims involving the interpretation of a legal expenses insurance policy.
- claims involving the terms and conditions of a software company.
3. Commercial debt recovery
He works as a Consultant for Fleet Solicitors and DBTR Legal Services.